Saturday, December 1, 2007

Oops!

Oops! So- i totally forgot to say....

I went to meet my new cooperating teacher yesterday. I will be in a rural school, in a middle and high school art room. I observed three class yesterday and man was it different.

I am really not sure how she teaches because the students were working on several projects at once! Some were starting, some were ending, and some where doing nothing!

i asked if they have to teach art history and she said no, which i was surprised about. Then she said she actually had an art textbook! i was shocked! but she then said she doesnt use it. She said the principal is really into curriculum mapping, and that she has not yet been put into the schedule! So she doesnt have a curriculum, and I was very shocked and almost disappointed in this!

Well, hopefully when i am there for a while, i will see things different than i do now, cause im a little on the nervous side!!!!

No comments: