Monday, November 26, 2007

It's been a while!

Hey there!

It has been a while-- But I am still alive, barely, but still alive. Things have been busier and busier!

I am working on a bunch of different things right now, my CWS for Sage, my lessons for right now, my lessons (thinking ahead) for solo week, my kids are having an art show at the holiday concert and i am in charge of 2 grades projects, plus a display for a different grade!!

So, my thanksgiving break, was not a break at all- I even threw my back out. Yes... I got injured cleaning! yuck!

Anyways back to my projects. I am still teaching my CWS to the kindergarteners, but I am now also working with 4th grade, i have now taught 2 out of the three classes, I am tetaching my third and final pop art lesson on wednesday and being observed, ( wish me luck!)

When i am solo teaching, i will be working with K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.. I think, oh yea and the two special ed classrooms!! So i have been thinking of some ideas on what to do, but not sure what to do for all of them. I am thinking about doing marionette puppets with grade 6, so i will be making one to see if they are a.) interested and b.) can do it..

So thats all for now..

i will work on pics for the pop art faces, they are looking pretty good so far....

No comments: