Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Prepping for CWS

I am still working on my Candidate Work Sample (CWS) and gathering all of my supplies and materials, and examples. Today I worked on my Crazy Line Art Example, and mimicked a piece by Wassily Kandinsky he made many under various versions of "Compositions".

I am posting from a different computer, or else I would be posting my images. I took some photos of my examples, a book I recently used ( Harold and the Purple Crayon) and some of the kids' work.

Its very interesting that I am currently working with 3 regular education classrooms, and a special education class. What is the most interesting is that the special education group has done really well with my lessons, and some of the regular education students are struggling! Maybe that means the special education group is a more a visual and hands on group! But- either way the groups and individuals are really starting to look at me as a teacher, and not just another person in the room! I am actually having to bribe the students to let me take their work to photograph it!!

More later, with images! I promise!

No comments: